With the expansion of the Niagara Wine Trail to Rochester, the wineries located along Route 18 want to celebrate. On the 18th of each month, each will have a special built around a theme. When you visit a participating winery during regular business hours (10 AM 6 PM in most cases), you will receive a card. At each winery, have your card stamped. Leave it at your final stop to be eligible for the monthly drawing. Dont forget to leave your name, email and/or phone number so we can contact you if you win.
For September, the theme will be apples! Traveling west to east, you can stop at:
- Lake Ontario Winery in Hilton will feature Apple Pizza.
- Blackbird Cider Works in Barker for hard cider.
- The Winery at Marjim Manor in Appleton for Apple Wine and Caramel Apple Dip
- Black Willow Winery for Apple Truffle
- Chateau Niagara Winery for A la Mode dessert wine with apple pie flavors
- Schulze Vineyard and Winery for Fresh cut apples.
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate in Wilson and finishing at Midnight Run Wine Cellars in Ransomville.
Those who participate each month from September to February, will receive a special gift in March: a wine glass at each winery. These specials will only be available on the 18th of each month! For more information, call 716-778-7001.